Statistics Portal Grand-Duchy of LuxembourgWeb address (URL) of this page: http://www.statistiques.public.lu/stat/ReportFolders/ReportFolder.aspx?IF_Language=eng&MainTheme=3&FldrName=1&RFPath=29
Back to the original page
This section provides statistics on income and poverty from the European Survey on Income and Living Conditions (EU-SILC), as well as statistical information on wages.
Statistical data on the use of information and communication technologies (ICT) by households are also available, as well as statistics on household budgets and their consumption expenditures, which are based on the EBM community household budget survey (enquête Budget des Ménages).
- Income and poverty
- Household disposable monthly income and household disposable income per adult-equivalent (in EUR) 2003 - 2017
- Household disposable income per adult-equivalent according to characteristics of the household reference person (in EUR) 2003 - 2017
- Indicators of income inequality 2003 - 2017
- Risk-of-poverty indicators (in %) 2003 - 2017
- Material deprivation and housing costs 2003 - 2017
- Household budgets
- Reference budget
- Time use
- ICT - Households
- GDP Well-being indicators